Suicide Prevention Forum 2020
Suicide Prevention, It’s Everyone’s Business
Registrants instructions to enter the forum
- Registrants: click on the forum link that was emailed to you.
- This is the screen that will list the "NON PLENARY" presentations
- On the top of the webpage there is a "PLENARY" button, click on it
- In the middle top of this webpage there is a coloured rectangle box that has another link that will take you to the "PLENARY" plenary presentation screen.
- To view the "NON PLENARY " presentations, go back to the first main webpage and click the back button or refresh and this should now show you a list to click on to enter the "NON PLENARY " presentations.
Looking out for our community has never been more important than in this moment – join us online for the 2020 Suicide Prevention Forum (SPF20) to learn about suicide prevention strategies that work in rural areas.
Starting off our day, key note speaker, Ben Brooksby, will take us on his journey that culminated in the establishment of the ‘Naked Farmer’; followed by a range of guest presenters that will appeal to practitioners and community members alike, providing strategies that you will be able to put to immediate use in your service and/or community.
Check out our range of presenters and entire program HERE
The link for registrants to participate in the forum has now been proved.
FREE Registration for SPF20 is available thanks to the wonderful support from
Carer Support Services
Victorian Department Health and Human Services
Much appreciated sponsorship and support has been donated by Ride4Life which we greatly appreciate.
We would also like to thank the Mental Health Foundation Australia for supporting this forum as part of Mental Health Week
|Event Date||22-10-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||22-10-2020 3:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-09-2020|
|Cut off date||21-10-2020 3:30 pm|